file000773519295.jpg
events.JPG
blog-home.JPG
file000773519295.jpg

Pacific Church Network


SCROLL DOWN

Pacific Church Network


THE NETWORK

Pacific Church Network is a partnership of many ethnically and culturally diverse churches. The churches that make up Pacific Church Network are committed to a common statement of faith and to participation together toward the advance of the gospel. Pacific Church Network churches partner together to EQUIP each other, ENCOURAGE each other, and ESTABLISH new churches together. Pacific Church Network is led by a board, is governed by agreed upon bylaws, and is funded by our member churches. 

 Contact Us:   909.944.5900   2520 North Euclid Avenue   Upland, California   91784

 

events.JPG

Upcoming Events


SCROLL DOWN

Upcoming Events



-Dr. Octavio Esqueda Profesor en Biola 

-Dr. Octavio Esqueda
Profesor en Biola 

Equipando Voluntarios para La Iglesia

Sábado, 20 de Septiembre
Calvary Baptist Church - Whittier
6548 S Newlin Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601

10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (lunch included)

Cómo elegir, delegar y dar autoridad a equipos de ministerio. En este seminario usted podrá participar preguntando, comentando y ofreciendo su experiencia en su labor pastoral en su congregaciόn desde la solides de las bases biblicas.

REGISTRARSE

 

Revitalize Your Church

Tuesday, September 23
San Antonio Heights Community Church
Upland, CA

10:00 - 2:00 pm
Free ( Lunch Included)

We want to provide tools and ideas to revitalizing your church.  In America, 3500 — 4000 churches close their doors each year. Growing churches make up only about 20 percent of all U.S.churches today. The rest (80%) have reached a plateau or are declining. Come here how you can strengthen your church to reach more for Christ.    Speakers will be Dr. Rick Koole and Brian Howard


More information


Hispanic Youth Retreat

Hispanic Youth Retreat

blog-home.JPG

News


SCROLL DOWN

News